Tired of books that have low quality images or skip steps assuming you know how to fill in the gaps?
Have you ever wondered:
• How difficult is it to draw an object?
• What materials and tools am I going to need?
• Where do I start as a beginner in drawing?
• How hard is it for me to add toning and shading?
As a beginner you are going to need a real manual of how to draw really well. This book is exactly that! A real blueprint that will guide you through all the steps, necessary to learn how to draw your first full portrait. We will take you from the hand from square one and guide you through many analytical steps until you learn how to make complete portraits of your beloved ones on your own. No things to assume, no steps to jump to finished drawings, no wondering “how he did that”.
It covers a wide area of information, like:
• Materials Needed
• The Simplicity of Toning and Shading Styles
• Draw your Favourite Superhero
• Most Common Mistakes to Avoid
• A vast number of high quality illustrations to see EXACTLY how one step leads to an other
• Much, much more!
So are you ready?