Cotman Water Color Paper is an inexpensive mold-made paper made exclusively to Winsor & Newton’s exacting specifications. It is made from fine quality, mold-made, wood-free paper to ensure maximum stability and is acid-free for extensive life without deterioration. Cotman has a natural warm whiteness and is both internally and externally sized. The sizing ensures even absorption, gives brilliance for color and facilitates erasing, sponging and removal of art masking fluid without damaging the surface. This gummed (tape-bound) pad of 10 sheets of 200lb, 10-by-14 inch paper are more resilient to tearing/general storage because there is more interwoven fiber in a heavy sheet. Cold Pressed paper has a moderate texture to hold in water and pigment and is generally considered the easiest to use.
- This gummed (tape-bound) pad contains 10 sheets of Cotman 200 lb. cold pressed water color paper and a strong backing board for rigidity and stability
- Fine quality mold-made, wood-free paper
- Acid-free for extensive life without deterioration
- Natural warm white surface
- Cold pressed paper having a moderate texture to hold in water and pigment and is generally considered the easiest to use